We're hiring a software engineer
- Smart with an entrepreneurial edge that gets high-quality projects done quickly.
- Self-motivated and comfortable asking lots of questions.
- Confident in your own ability and choices.
- Strong computer science fundamentals, maybe you have a degree, maybe you don't.
- Deep understanding, familiarity and skill with programming for the web.
- Experience of designing and building things for the full stack.
It'll be a bonus if you have:
- Personal projects that show an aptitude for engineering and a good sense of shaping products on your own.
- Experience solving hard problems and shipping code in a production environment.
- Experience crafting scalable systems and learning quickly.
- Experience working with APIs and a strange love for big data problems.
- Be our first employee.
- Shape our product from the beginning.
- Become a key member of our engineering team as we grow.
A bit about us:
- We're a startup trying to solve a big problem.
- We've got a big vision and we're building a product that people want.
- We're funded and have a bunch of great advisors.
- We currently use: PHP, FuelPHP, jQuery, MySQL, SVN
REQQI makes the world more relevant through recommendation. We tell you what the people you trust think, but just as importantly, you can share and save the stuff that you love with those that trust you and get great deals and offers! Discover new things and make better choices, wherever you are.
To apply, send some code to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry Mr. Recruiter, we're not accepting applications from you.